Create a new achievement
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a simple achievement step by step.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to WPAchievements > WPAchievements. Click on the “Add New Achievement” button.
- Now fill in the following information:
- Achievement Title: This is a unique name for the achievement.
- Description: This is a brief description of the achievement.
- Limit to Rank: This allows you to limit achievements to users of a certain rank.
- Trigger Event: This is the event that will be linked to the achievement, such as: User playing a game, leaving a comment etc.
- Achievement Image: This image is linked to the achievement and displayed throughout the website.
- Number of Occurrences: This is the number of times that the event needs to accrue for the achievement to be awarded.
- Points Awarded: This is the number of points that will be given to the user when they gain the achievement.
- Recurring Achievement: Check this if the achievement is recurring.
- Keep track of your created achievements.